Translate

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Morgan Plus 4 Plus Coupe

It must have been in the 'Observer's Book of Automobiles' of about 1963 that I first saw a picture of the Morgan Plus 4 Plus Coupe, which was at the time a radical departure from the then current Plus 4 sports car. And in the fifty years since then I've only ever seen one of them - but then there were only 26 of the cars actually built. The one I saw was at the SeeRed meeting at Donington Park in September 2007, and it is pictured below.


4 comments:

  1. That's funny, it's a picture of my car PMB 415B, I'm the curent owner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaroslav, that's very interesting. This car, and others, were brought along to Donington Park that day by H&H Classic Car Auctions although, as far as I'm aware, no auction took place during the meeting.

      Delete
    2. I bought the car just two months ago, so it's a really fresh "new" toy for me... :)

      Delete
    3. Seeing as how the car owner is reading this I guess I cannot comment on the, shall we say, "original" proportions to the roofline?

      Delete